|64位下载地址：AutoCAD 2017 SP1 (64-bit) (exe – 53,400KB)
|32位下载地址：AutoCAD 2017 SP1 (32-bit) (exe – 42,950KB)
包含三个语言， 其中CHS＝简体中文版、CHT＝繁体中文版、 ENU＝英文版本
Thank you for downloading Autodesk AutoCAD® 2017 and AutoCAD LT® 2017 Service Pack 1
This readme contains important information regarding the installation and contents of this Service Pack. It is recommended that you read the entire document before you apply the Service Pack to your product. Save or print this document for your future reference.
- Who Should Install This Service Pack?
- Primary Issues Resolved by This Service Pack
- General Installation Information
- Installation Instructions
Apply this Service Pack to the following Autodesk products running on all supported operating systems and languages. Be sure to install the correct Service Pack.
This Service Pack can be applied to AutoCAD 2017 installed as a standalone application, AutoCAD-based Vertical products, and the Autodesk Design Suites listed below.
AutoCAD and Verticals Products:
- AutoCAD 2017
- AutoCAD LT 2017
- AutoCAD Architecture 2017
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017
- AutoCAD Electrical 2017
- AutoCAD Map 3D 2017
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2017
- AutoCAD MEP 2017
- AutoCAD P&ID 2017
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2017
- AutoCAD Utility Design 2017
Autodesk Design Suites:
- Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite 2017
- Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2017
- Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2017
- Autodesk AutoCAD with Advance Steel 2017
- Autodesk Building Design Suite 2017
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite 2017
- Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite 2017
- Autodesk Plant Design Suite 2017
- Autodesk Product Design Suite 2017
- Autodesk Revit Collaboration Suite 2017
AutoCAD service packs are now separate and independent of the service packs for AutoCAD-based vertical products. From now on, you will need to install the AutoCAD service pack in addition to any applicable service pack for your vertical products.
This change enables Autodesk to release service packs in a more timely fashion.
As a result of the detailed information that we received from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, we were able to identify and fix the problems listed below:
- There were occasional crashes when inserting some blocks a second time.
- There were occasional crashes when zooming out of a drawing following the 3D orbit command.
- There were occasional crashes when purging DXF drawing files.
Web and Cloud
- There were occasional crashes when modifying the Online Options settings and signing in to Autodesk A360 from InfoCenter.
- There were occasional crashes when launching AutoCAD in Windows 10.
- There were occasional crashes when inputting the system time in long string format, and then using the DIM command.
- There were occasional crashes when switching layouts.
- There were occasional crashes when performing a 3D rotate in drawings containing a point cloud.
- There were occasional crashes when plotting to PDF using AccoreConsole.exe.
- There were occasional crashes when performing an Undo after detaching a reference using the External References palette.
- There were occasional crashes when PNG images were specified in a CUI resource file.
The following defects have been fixed:
- Xrefs on a frozen viewport layer would still be plotted.
- AutoCAD in Citrix might not default to the primary display adapter.
Open and Save
- Opening a drawing file using an Excel hyperlink was repositioning the AutoCAD application window.
- Importing a PDF Underlay that was attached with relative path could fail.
- The Xref status incorrectly displays the “Needs reloading” message when the dataset is opened from a UNC path to a shared folder.
- When opening drawings created with AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD might crash if the drawing was saved again.
- Plotting with certain visual styles might produce incorrect results.
- Migrating custom settings might fail.
Before you install this Service Pack, review the following information:
Back Up Custom Files
It is recommended that you create backups for all custom CUIx, MNR, and MNL files before you apply this Service Pack.
During installation, you will be prompted for the original installation media or a network image. To apply this Service Pack, you must have administrator privileges to install and uninstall products. For cyber security reasons, after installing or uninstalling, it is strongly recommended that you return your User Account Control (UAC) to reduced, non-administrator privileges.
Administrators can deploy this Service Pack over a network using the Deployment wizard.
About Your Product
After you install the Service Pack, updated product information displays in the About dialog box.
After you install this Service Pack, it is recommended that you reboot your system even if you are not prompted to do so.
The following Microsoft Windows command line switches are built into this Service Pack:
- /e – Extracts the MSP file from the Service Pack executable file.
- /q – Suppresses the completion message after the Service Pack is applied. This is useful if you use a script or batch file to apply this Service Pack to multiple computers.
Instructions about how to use the /e command line switch are included in the installation procedures that follow.
- Apply This Service Pack to a Stand-Alone Installation
- Apply This Service Pack Through a Local Network
- Apply This Service Pack to a New Network Administrative Image
- Uninstall This Service Pack
Follow these instructions to install this Service Pack on a single computer.
- Download this Service Pack and save it to any folder.
- If required, insert the product media (for example, the AutoCAD installation disc).
- Find the folder where you saved the Service Pack and double-click the executable (EXE) file.
Follow these instructions to install this Service Pack on multiple computers using your local network.
- Download this Service Pack and save it to any shared folder on your local network.
- Find the shared folder where you saved the Service Pack, and double-click the executable (EXE) file.
Note: Installation through your local network using the CAD Manager Control Utility is not supported for this Service Pack.
The following distribution method applies only to administrative images created with the Deployment wizard.
- Navigate to the folder where the deployment is saved.
- Open the Tools folder under the Deployment folder, and launch the “Create & modify a deployment” setup.
- Follow the Install Deployment wizard with default settings, and click Create. Then click the Add Updates button.
- In the Autodesk AppModeDeployment Updates dialog box, click UPDATES, and then the Add button to the Service Pack 1 that you want to add. Make sure the Status has changed to “Included” and the Add button becomes Remove. Then Close the dialog box.
Note: When the AutoCAD or LT Service Pack is included in a deployment, the deployment will install the Service Pack.
Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Click Start and then Control Panel.
- Click Programs.
- Click Programs and Features.
- In the left pane in the Programs and Features window, click View Installed Updates.
- Find the appropriate Service Pack in the list of updates. Click Uninstall.
We want to express our appreciation to all our customers who identified these issues and reported them to us. Your reports gave us the opportunity to improve the product for everyone’s benefit. We also thank you for your continued business, and for your valuable feedback regarding this release.